Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ribbon


This is how I store my ribbon than comes on spools large enough to fit in the storage container.  I organize my ribbon by colour because that's how I use ribbon.  You can buy these containers at Michael's.  I chose this method over other ones as I like the way the container dispenses the ribbon and the way it displays it.  It's very easy to pull out the exact amount you want then snip.  No need to put anything away but the scissors.

For m ribbon that comes in tiny spools or wrapped over flat cardboard I store this way.  I purchased these flat spools, made by Cropper Hopper, at a local scrapbook store.  I take the ribbon off it's original packaging then wind it around the spool.  Since most of these ribbons came with matching partners, they are stored with the ribbon they came with.  So for the most part they are arranged by company.

No comments:

Post a Comment